I saw this on Facebook and being a Mommy Blogger, I had to share this because not only is it hilarious, It’s so funny!
Can you identify with any of these?
1. Sleep with 15 pillows: If mine is too soft or two firm, there is no sleeping well for me. LOL
2. Where nothing but underwear and shoes while grandma is over: How about anytime, anywhere even in the back yard when it has snowed and your toddler wants to investigate what daddy is doing in the back yard.
3. Look Cool Wearing a cape: Oh yes, I have many a cape, pirate, Darth Vader picture.
4. Eat the same food for breakfast lunch and dinner for three weeks: Well with this one, I’d never allow it, but how about first breakfast, second breakfast, snack, then lunch, two afternoon snacks, dinner and a whaling “I’m hungry!” at bed time?
5. Demand an Audience While Pooping: Oh yes, an audience or walk in while someone else is pooping and start talking about the weather and what you want to eat for “second breakfast”.
6. Tell Strangers The Truth About Their Appearance: Yeah very embarrassing, especially at Target while the lady is checking you out. “My daddy has a mustache too!”
7. Convince people to assemble in the living room to watch you sing a song you just made up: This is why we have to stop watching American Idol.
8. Fit Entire Body in The bathtub: Well I can still do this.
9. Inspire gushing praise while drawing a stick figure: And that picture better go on the fridge with all the other stick figure pictures and each time you slam the fridge door they all go all over the place and if you DARE THROUGH ANY PICTURES AWAY IT MEANS MOMMY DOESN’T LOVE ME!!!
10. Completely fill your phone’s memory with nostril pictures in under 2 minutes. I just looked to see if I could find the latest one, but it looks like I deleted them all.
11. Sleep sideways across someone elses bed. EVERY SING NIGHT…and then I accidentally kick him in the face and he gets all offended.
12. Get an extra cookie from the sample lady just because your cute. This reminds me of that one time while shopping at Safeway when the sample lady asked my husband if I could have one and he looks at her and says “why would I care?” Apparently I looked young enough to be his daughter. It was hilarious.
13. Get Super Excited About Grocery Shopping: Oh yes, let’s get your shoes on bud, we have to make a trip to Walmart. “Walmart!! YAY!! WALMART!!” Then as you go down the condiments aisle, “MOMMMY!! KETCHUP! We have dat!! I want KETCHUP!!!!!!”
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.
Any Votes Are Always Appreciated! (And if you let me know you voted in the comments, they'll be returned!)