Yeah you read that right. If you have a sweet tooth like I sometimes do and love cookies, brownies, and cupcakes, this is the perfect marriage of the three. These cookie brownies combine the best part about cookies and brownies in a cupcake form.
You can make cookie brownies in several different ways. If you have a favorite brownie recipe, or chocolate chip cookie recipe you can make those. The cookie brownies come in how you combine them together.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- (Or you can go buy your favorite brownie mix, its all in how you combine these two together)
- 2 cups of cake flour
- 1 ⅔ cups of bread flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 ½ sticks (1 1/4 cups) unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 ¼ cups (10 ounces) light brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ pounds of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- (Or you can knix all these ingredient and buy your favorite chocolate chip mix)
- *Its all in combining the two desserts!
- Make Brownies and Cookie Dough Separately, in Separate bowls. You will combine them once the ingredients for each are pre-made.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line your cupcake pans with paper cupcake cups.
- First drop your brownie dough into each cup liner in your cupcake pans
- Drop your cookie dough on top of the brownie dough in each cupcake hole.
- Bake at 325 for 20 to 25 minutes (may need longer or shorter depending on elevation)
- *Most cookies and brownies cook at 350 degrees, but cook for different times. Cookies cook for a shorter amount of time, while brownies cook for longer. In this case lower your temperature to 325-340 (use your best judgement), and cook slightly longer being careful not to burn the cookie tops, usually its the bottoms that burn first. 😉
If you like it, please show your love by pinning!!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.
Any Votes Are Always Appreciated! (And if you let me know you voted in the comments, they'll be returned!)