It’s that time of year again…baking season. I love the smells of fall and to me fall means pie. Lots of different kids of pie. Want to make something different this year at your family gathering? Check out these six mouth-watering pies.
1. First on the list, which can also be a nice summer pie is from Sally’s Baking Addiction. Its her Brown Sugar Peach Crumble Pie! Just the picture has my mouth-watering. Sally shows you on her blog how it took a lot of effort to make sure the buttery goodness of this pie didn’t make it taste sloshy or soggy. She’s ironed out all the mishaps for you so you don’t make the same mistakes.
2. German Apple Pie – What’s so different about German Apple Pie? The Cream. Check out Mary’s recipe at Bare Feet in The Kitchen. This pie requires no whipped cream or ice cream as a topping. Its delicious enough alone!
3. Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Hand Pies – If there’s anything that screams Halloween fun and yum, it’s these hand pies. This blogger has me wanting to put on my apron and start cutting fun faces in some dough. Check out Issy and Ang’s blog at Acorns and Custard for the full recipe and tutorial. Isn’t that a cute blog name?
4. Pumpkin Pie Twists – Okay so these last two are not really pies, but come on, everything you’d put in a pie is right in them. Jenn shows you how to make these twists with none other than crescent rolls. I love all the things you can do with Pillsbury’s crescent rolls. Visit Deliciously Sprinkled for the full recipe.
5. Caramel Apple Taquitos – Now I love taquitos! My favorite kind of Taquito is El Monteray’s Southwestern Chicken Taquitos. I worked with them a few years ago for a Super Bowl Campaign and fell in love with them. I currently have two boxes in my freezer now. 😉 Anyway, I’ve never had a dessert Taquito before and I think these look and sound awesome! I hope to make them some day! Check out Liz’s recipe on Life Love Liz.
6. Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler – Ever have to decide between two of your favorites? Pumpkin or Pecan at Thanksgiving? Well you really can have the best of both worlds in one fabulous dessert. Lauren tells you how to make this delicious cobbler on Lauren’s Latest.
Get your Fall baking on!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.