So awhile ago I started a gratitude journal. It was hand written, but for some reason or another I forgot about it. Got busy one day and then started jotting other things down in the journal and notes for things and soon it just became a notebook I jotted information down in. My gratitude journal turned into something else…something simply to write on.
Well I’ve decided that I’m gonna start it back up again, but I’m gonna do it on here. I figured I can’t ruin the journal if it’s on here. So here goes. The idea is that you write down any number of things are thankful for each day. I don’t know if I’m going to do this “each” day yet, I might just do it once a week and have a link up for you to link up your own gratitude entry.
We’ll just see where this goes.
Here are five things I am grateful for right at this moment:
1. My new bathing suits! Tomorrow my three-year old starts swim lessons and its a parent/tot class, so I hit up Kohls today and bought myself a couple of bathing suits that fit the more modest mother that I am now. My bathing suits were string bikinis that just don’t suit this body anymore. So I’ve found some suites that are a bit more modest and now I don’t have to wear tank tops and shorts in the pool tomorrow.
2. My new HP Envy. I know I’m sounding like a commercial right now, but I truly am thankful for it. Sometimes this blogging gig is hard and I feel like I don’t have enough time in the day to schedule out all my blogging tasks and posts and keep up on social media and of course share my content with the masses, but then sometimes awesome opportunities just land in your lap and you realize all your hard work really does pay off. So I’m happy that Intel has partnered with me and in exchange for several posts about the HP Envy Intel2in1 I have myself a brand new laptop/tablet! I couldn’t be more grateful for something that has made my life as a blogger easier!
3. At the moment, I am happy for a mostly clean house. With a husband and two boys this place can become a boys paradise, and that usually includes all things gross. My hubby happily helped me tackle the loads of laundry today and helped tidy up the living room and made the boys clean the playroom.
4. My kids bunk beds come in this week and it will be nice to have the kids in twin beds now and we can get rid of those toddler beds. My six-year-old is just now growing out of it. Isn’t that crazy? (He’s a small guy)
5. My hammock, as you might have seen in my previous post, I have a hammock in my back yard and I plan on taking advantage of nice days and getting in a few chapters of “The Martian”, the book I’m reading right now any chance I get. By the way “The Martian”, is book by Andy Weir and the movie is coming out in November. I can’t wait to see it!
Ok, now its your turn. What five things are you grateful for?
You can link up anytime this week and we’ll start this again next Sunday.
Have an awesome week!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.