I get inquiries all the time to submit sponsored content. Unfortunately, it can start to make Heartfully Heather look like one giant paid advertisement which can be a turn off to readers. While I love working with sponsors, I have become extremely picky about the sponsored content I will take, it has to completely align with my vision and direction with Heartfully Heather.
Here are the topics you may submit content on:
- Your new organic or non-GMO food products or brand
- A home decor idea, including furniture and organizational tips.
- Educational toys, apps or programs
- Fitness tips and the latest fitness technology
- Essential Oils
- Social Causes
- The promotion of environmental concerns/products that promote a healthy environment.
- Gardening tips and tricks
- Mental Health
Topics we will not accept or are no longer accepting:
- HVACs or Home Heating/Cooling Units (Too many posts in this category already)
- Products that have not been approved by the FDA. We will not be your experiment.
- Products that promote mass waste or do not have components or ways that it can be recycled.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.