I used to chop the onions and the tomatoes and peppers and spend like forty-five minutes in the kitchen making breakfast the way they make it at my favorite restaurant in Flagstaff at Northern Pines. But who has time for that these days? I know my time is valuable but I also want to do right by my family and Saturday or Sunday mornings are great mornings for this kind of filling, “it’s time to tackle your day” meal and this meal only has three ingredients. What I mean by three ingredient meals, is not that there are only three ingredients. It’s that these packagd “meal starters” help make this meal quicker, even though there are more than three ingredients in the entire meal. These three things are all you need to make a fabulous filling meal.
Now maybe I lied a little bit, I did add cheese to top the combination of these three, but still it’s quick and easy!
And you can see how wonderful it looks topped with cheese:
- Five Eggs
- Half a bag of Jimmy Deans Crumbled Sausage
- 1 package of Pictsweet Farms recipe helper with the diced potatoes and onions. (no affiliation)
- Shredded Cheese
- Add some olive oil to the bottom of a a large wok sized frying pan.
- Combine the crumbled sausage and the diced potatoes into one large wok size pan
- Put five eggs in a mixing bowl, I love to completely beat my eggs to a pulp and make them fluffy by adding a little water from the tap.
- Cook scrambled eggs in a separate pan.
- Once eggs are fully scrambled add them to the pan with the crumbled sausage and diced potatoes, make sure it's cooked thoroughly.
- Once cooked, top with cheese if you want and get the plates out.
- You can make up this meal ahead of time, add some cheese and wrap it in a tortilla and tinfoil to save for weekday mornings!
If you liked this recipe, help a blogger out and pin the image below! 😉
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.